Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Train Station in my Building

Options
Okay...Um. I went to Babylon to finish working on my Sammich Solutions building, and I see that an STA railway station goes right through my building.

What.

I mean, I had plans for that building, and had allocated that space for a lab and offices, and now I can't proceed with my plans. I really would have appreciated someone talking to me about this before doing such... renovations. I also built the building myself, so I feel like I have some sort of jurisdiction over what happens with it (if Vet had built it, I would not have been as upset). 

I'm not trying to incite a witch hunt or find who authorized/built the station, but simply to express my displeasure at finding this surprise inside my building and all the unprecedented problems that come with it. Please, if you plan on doing stuff like this, make sure you have approval of everyone involved. I don't know why my approval wasn't requested.

At this point, it'll probably be too much work to remove the station from my building, so I guess we'll just have to leave it. I'm just going to have to work out another solution with Vet for the time being. 

Comments

• Hay
    Options
    Which line is it? Do you know? I feel like it's important to know who did it so they can be made aware of the issues that come with not getting approval from every person involved in a build before making changes to their building.

I mean. We get express permission before even doing an interior. lol
  • Vetous
    Vetous Member, Wiki Editor
    Options
    Everything has been sorted out now! Samm gets his lab space and the station gets to stay.

nothing stops the slow march of capitalism in Babylon.
  • GJRickard
    GJRickard Wiki Editor
    Options
    [quote="Hay;4873"]Which line is it? Do you know? I feel like it's important to know who did it so they can be made aware of the issues that come with not getting approval from every person involved in a build before making changes to their building.

I mean. We get express permission before even doing an interior. lol
    [/quote]

It happens to be the Juris Line.. I was asking Kone to ask Andy before he even touches the tracks.. 
  • CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    Options
    Yeah.... don't touch the railways please.