📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Wipe the survival world? [Poll]

Zyno69
Zyno69 Member, Wiki Editor, Retired Staff
edited January 2016 in General Chat
Title Says it all. Feel free to voice your opinions
Post edited by Hay on

Comments

• I think it'd be great fun to have a new survival world - but i could see how some may be just as attached to the survival world builds as we are to the creative world builds. 

• pc1894
    pc1894 Member, Wiki Editor
    Are you talking about erasing the GnarClan??? TREASON!!!
    Hay
  • maybe do a large biomes world instead of a extreme terrain next time?
  • Zyno69
    [quote="Jimmy;4890"]maybe do a large biomes world instead of a extreme terrain next time?[/quote]

I would actually prefer a large biomes, as oppose to extreme terrain all the time. 

• Is there anything cool there?  Copy it over before you delete please!
  • @nebbers I think we decided that if even one person doesn't want it deleted, we shouldn't do it. So, I think it's staying for now. Lol
  • Zyno69
    I still think we need a new one when 1.9 is out. And yeah copy over the cool stuff
  • Liandria21
    Liandria21 Member, Wiki Editor
    O-O There's a survival world? =O
  • CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    We're resetting the survival world. I'll release the worldedit restrictions (on request - nag me) to staff who want to copy cool stuff over to the main world.
  • pc1894
    Gnar clan is no more. I am ruined.
  • CoffeeAndChill
    [quote="pc1894;5119"]Gnar clan is no more. I am ruined.[/quote] image
  • We can rebuild it.. usher in a new, glorious, even more golden age....
  • Zyno69
    edited January 2016
    [quote="Andy;5117"]We're resetting the survival world. I'll release the worldedit restrictions (on request - nag me) to staff who want to copy cool stuff over to the main world.[/quote]

Yeah, Im currently in the process of scouting it out to see whats worth keeping.

and, now that Im realizing how small the world boarder is, if we do a large biomes we will be stuck with 1 or 2 different biomes if we are lucky. so maybe a default terrain/world style would be the best option.
  • [quote="Zyno69;5123"][quote="Andy;5117"]We're resetting the survival world. I'll release the worldedit restrictions (on request - nag me) to staff who want to copy cool stuff over to the main world.[/quote]

Yeah, Im currently in the process of scouting it out to see whats worth keeping.

and, now that Im realizing how small the world boarder is, if we do a large biomes we will be stuck with 1 or 2 different biomes if we are lucky. so maybe a default terrain/world style would be the best option.
    [/quote]

Dont listen to this guy he is crazy
  • pc1894
    Omg I just realized...I lost all my precious gold. Life isn't worth living. *le dies*
  • [quote="pc1894;5137"]Omg I just realized...I lost all my precious gold. Life isn't worth living. *le dies*[/quote]

I'm gonna hide a huge vein of gold in a mine somewhere on the map for you to one day, discover. And there will be hints around it to let you know you're getting nearer. xD
  • is someone moving the gnar clan island to the main world?
  • Zyno69
    edited February 2016
    I'm sure you can do it sam, after all, you have /gm in survival so I would assume we have world edit perms there too
  • CoffeeAndChill
    Someone poke me when you've finished moving stuff. :)

Again... if anyone needs WE/GM (who can get it in the main world)... let me know :D
  • pc1894
    [quote="Hay;5138"][quote="pc1894;5137"]Omg I just realized...I lost all my precious gold. Life isn't worth living. *le dies*[/quote]

I'm gonna hide a huge vein of gold in a mine somewhere on the map for you to one day, discover. And there will be hints around it to let you know you're getting nearer. xD[/quote]

O.o Y E S
  • GJRickard
    GJRickard Wiki Editor
    [quote="Zyno69;4897"][quote="Jimmy;4890"]maybe do a large biomes world instead of a extreme terrain next time?[/quote]

I would actually prefer a large biomes, as oppose to extreme terrain all the time. 

[/quote]

I actually liked the extreme terrain as it was great for people who built their bases inside mountains.. (Mine is ^.^) If I could, can I get my TWO bases at least saved to the new world? thnks zino. <3
  • Zyno69
    [quote="GJRickard;5146"] I actually liked the extreme terrain as it was great for people who built their bases inside mountains.. (Mine is ^.^) If I could, can I get my TWO bases at least saved to the new world? thnks zino. <3[/quote]

Yeah! Just show me where they are when I get on :)
  • CoffeeAndChill
    Arbiters should be able to copy out of Spiridon now :-)
    Zyno69
  • I'm backkkkkk!!! I want to start over. So my vote is yes.
  • Mieshoa
    Mieshoa Member, Wiki Editor, Retired Staff
    OMG RIXIE :DDDD
    So happy you're back!
    RixiePixie
  • Zyno69
    I've moved the gnaar Clan Island near /warp hyrule (just north of there). So all I need to do is move GJ's 2 bases and that's all I know of that needs/wants to be moved.
  • pc1894
    Viva la Gnar!
    CoffeeAndChill
  • Awesome! Let me know when it's wiped. i'm better at survival than creative building LOL
  • CoffeeAndChill
    Has everything that people want to keep been moved to the main world?
  • Zyno69
    [quote="Andy;5254"]Has everything that people want to keep been moved to the main world?[/quote]

everything that I know of, yes