Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Obice - District of Laurelian

Located at about -4200 -2000, Obice, District of Laurelian is large land mass created by the Shire Environmental Preservation Agency of Laurelian. Using millions of tons worth of sand, gravel and dirt shipped from Laurelian's far corner of the Shire, SEPAL reclaimed miles worth of land in their ongoing effort to stabilize the relationship between the Shire's land and oceans. Obice serves an important purpose in this mission, creating a desperately-needed barrier between high and low water levels in the midwestern ocean. 
As SEPAL worked tirelessly to reclaim this land, a fortuitous discovery was made! The valley that had formed during the barrier's construction had begun thriving! No longer, the uninhabitable mountain range it was once meant to be, Obice is now a place warm and inviting - ready for another great nation to build upon and call home. 

As Obice is a District of Laurelian, building rights and region ownership must be granted by the Laurelian Nation. Shirelings are invited to visit Obice and get a feel for if the area is a good fit for their town/city plans. Laurelian wishes to give the land to someone who has serious plans for a town or city big enough to utilize the entire space. If anyone has questions about the land or is interested in claiming region ownership, you may comment here or speak to me in game. =) 

Here are some photos!

EnderKilla

Comments

• Mieshoa
    Mieshoa Member, Wiki Editor, Retired Staff
    edited January 2016
    :O The landscape looks amazing Hay - if I didn't already have a city to work on, I would've claimed this land! I'm sure whoever claims it will enjoy building on it profusely :)
    Hay
  • Lord_Drekar
    edited January 2016
    I could use that. :D it looks AWESOME. :P I'll have to find it in game later, lol :P
    Hay
  • Vetous
    Vetous Member, Wiki Editor
    @konegido

Oh, I've already got a spot. Wouldn't want to much up this beautiful place anyways! :D
  • [quote=Hay]Shire Environmental Preservation Agency of Laurelian[/quote]

SEA has issues with this
    CoffeeAndChill
  • @sammiches822 totally different. I promise. xD SEPAL just reclaims land and prevents flooding.