Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

The Rift

Options
So, how has The Rift changed your life in The Shire?

Comments

• CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    Options
    ban hay!
  • nebbers
    Options
    It affected me greatly - I was going to sign on to see The Rift, but it was repaired so I no longer had a reason to sign on.  This led to me abandoning my people for the night and not working on my Top Golf-style driving range.  I am sad.
  • DoctorVox
    DoctorVox Member, Wiki Editor
    Options
    It has improved my landscaping abilities, thank you very much.
  • Mieshoa
    Mieshoa Member, Wiki Editor, Retired Staff
    edited January 2016
    Options
    The reminiscence of The Great Rift can be found here:
  • Hay
    Options
    I have no idea how it happened. I didn't do anything server-crashing and I didn't do //move 100 for anything. =(
    Sorry, i guess lol. Thanks for fixing it!
  • pc1894
    pc1894 Member, Wiki Editor
    Options
    Learn how to read GAWD
  • Vetous
    Vetous Member, Wiki Editor
    Options
    Wait what happened? 
  • Lord_Drekar
    Options
    the rift happened... if you need to ask, you will never know.. if you need to know, you need only ask... the rift decrees it to be so
  • Vetous
    Vetous Member, Wiki Editor
    Options
    Wow thanks guys, it really makes sense to downvote me for asking a question! Sorry I cant be on the shire all the time, sorry for being curious about the community that I'm involved in! Guess I won't ask questions anymore! The rift will probably answer them for me! 
  • Hay
    Options
    [quote="Vetous;5008"]Wow thanks guys, it really makes sense to downvote me for asking a question! Sorry I cant be on the shire all the time, sorry for being curious about the community that I'm involved in! Guess I won't ask questions anymore! The rift will probably answer them for me! [/quote]

If you used your context clues, you'd know. Read every single comment - especially Andy's about banning me and then mine about not knowing how I did //move 100 and then apologizing. Honestly, what are they teaching you in college right now? Lol
    That's really all anyone needs to have the question answered, unless you want explicit detail, in which case, you may be shit-out because we've moved on from it to other things like Jimmy's giant dickbutt love letter to Chef in the BC world.