Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Celebrity Tea (Delivered To You Every Decade); Yoncé Comeback Tour and Album?

Options
Mieshoa
Mieshoa Member, Wiki Editor, Retired Staff
edited January 2016 in Shire Global News
Following the success of her last album, Yoncé is rumoured to be releasing new music within days of now. The last album she released, named 'YONCE-X,' was a success to the land of the Shire and spawning a plethora of legendary hits, such as 'No Demon' and 'Memoires of An Imperfect Middle Aged Woman (Eternal Super Middle Aged Crisis Deluxe Edition LP).'

Rumours began circulating the internet last night, when a couple of short clips, thought to be Yoncé practicing some of her new songs, were linked online (which can be found here and here). The first clip is a short riff she appears to be practicing, or warming up for, whereas the second clip seems to be a demo for a possible new song. Both of these were leaked on the site vacaroo.com at 9pm yesterday. Along with these, came a couple of possible single titles including 'Cream Cheese' and 'A.D.I.D.A.S (Loverboy Mix)'. Album titles have also been floating around, including the title 'Cream Cheese' as well as 'The Resurgence of Yoncé'.

The responses have been mixed to the new clips, some saying that Yoncé's range and training has obviously been expanded on, whereas others say that they found the clips disinteresting and claim that the singer is not as good as she used to be, during the YONCÉ-X era.
We interviewed one musical critic upon the matter. "I think that the new album has a lot to live up to, especially following the immense success of her latest album. However, the lack of promotion makes me fear that this album may be a flop, if anything we have been hearing about is released at all. I think a world tour would also be soon to follow the release of this album, just like the YONCÉ-X Shire Tour she orchestrated."
Fans have poured out their feelings on social media, these including;

"@Yonce OMGAJATPATJ" - @p1991c
"@Yonce If the album title isn't Cream Cheese that's lame" - @p1ja9eikmc
"@Yonce ur mum l0l!!" - @MLGpro69

~SGN Online, helping you act like you care~
-------------------------------------------
Peaches Roberto, Knavobukiyassss

Moustachi Markinlini, MainlandI'm an up and coming artist from Mainland and I love music - it's my life. So please take a few minutes out of your busy schedule and give my mixtape a chance: [This link was deleted by SGN for spam]

Debra lol dont even try it, Fulfwotz- (In reply to Moustachi) LOL get 'em

xxcallofduty10159103xx, LaurelianIm twelth