Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
Applications in this section are archived, and will not appear in forum searches.
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Membership - Blitheness

Options
CoffeeAndChill
CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
Hi, 

I'm currently a Gaijin and would like to be promoted to Tyrule.

I enjoy Minecraft, piano and long walks on the beach. Seriously. (bring a tent).

Thank you for your consideration.

Best wishes,
Me.

Comments

• Mieshoa
    Mieshoa Member, Wiki Editor, Retired Staff
    Options

Membership App Accept:

Welcome to the Shire, Andy! :) Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Tyrule - this is where your Shire adventures shall begin! With this newly acquired rank, you can start building at /warp Tyrule 

Here are a few tips to help you;

• At Tyrule there are various boards filled with information about the server ranking, history and rules - I would reccomend giving them a read!
    • Tyrules are all set to survival mode, therefore, all supplies for building can be found underneath /warp Tyrule instead of having to gather and craft these resources. Just right click the [Free] sign of the desired resource of your choice
    • Tools and enchanting signs can be found at the South East corner of /warp Tyrule - to acquire a tool, right click one of the signs, and to enchant it, hold the tool and right click one of the [Enchant] signs. Tools are very handy as they allow you to easily edit and destroy your build.
    • Tyrules build in a plotworld - to claim a plot automatically, do /plotme auto or hover over an empty, untaken plot and do /plotme claim - you can access your plot anytime by doing /plotme home
    • Keep in mind, that your build does not have to be huge nor extremely detailed, as long as we get a sense of your building style - a smaller build can be ample too :)

Once your build is complete, or if you wish to ask any questions, contact a member of staff - these are the members with blue titles or gold titles.

I hope you have a lovely experience playing on the Shire! :)

• Hay
    Options
    @mieshoa I love how your welcome post is so friendly and inviting and informative and then it's like,
    "I hope you have a lovely experience playing on the shire :)
    Dem bitches thirsty."

lmfao
  • Mieshoa
    Mieshoa Member, Wiki Editor, Retired Staff
    Options
    [quote="Hay;5418"]@mieshoa I love how your welcome post is so friendly and inviting and informative and then it's like,
    "I hope you have a lovely experience playing on the shire :)
    Dem bitches thirsty."

lmfao
    [/quote]

XD I think I'll change that 'cause that's really old
This discussion has been closed.