Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

When a fallen fellow Shireling is in need of help

Options
There comes a time in every Shireling's life when they are called upon to do for their server. There is a time when they look to the sky and see the twinkling lights of the great beyond and hear the booming voice of honor, community, great sacrifice. 

And as you stand there, listening to your own heart beat and feel the tug of friendship and community urging you to answer the call, you have to ask yourself, "Am I ready for this?"

The answer is YES. YES, you are ready! YES you can do this! YES you can help a fellow fallen Shireling who has SEEN the darkness and has SEEN the depths of their own inner war. YOU can make a difference in the life of a Shireling who has succumbed to trials of life and loss and of the limits of her own humanity.

WILL YOU BE THE HERO THAT THIS SHIRELING NEEDS?? Say, "YES!"

........... and please. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING HOLY, PLEASE TAKE A STORE IN MY NEW SHOPPING CENTER AND FILL IT WITH MERCHANDISE BECAUSE I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE AND I WANT TO STAB MY OWN FACE WITH A SOLDERING IRON EVERY TIME I STEP INTO THIS SHOPPING CENTER AND TRY TO ADD A STORE!!!
I've found my interior decorating limits. I have SEEN the weakness in my perfect illusion of Shire building. I have met the many-faced god and begged for an ounce of imagination and have gotten nothing in return.

PLEASE TAKE A STORE IN MY NEW SHOPPING CENTER!! I've made 32 stores and only 7 are filled and I don't know why I made so many stores but they're there now and I can't make them go away and the citizens are revolting because they want to shop and dine and go into debt purchasing shit they don't need to impress people they don't like! I'm crumbling under the weight of this monstrosity I created and now cannot manage!

.... I'll totally throw in a FREE house and/or luxury condo in Laurelian, both FULLY FURNISHED and move-in ready! I'll help with WE stuff. I'll help with VS stuff. I'll write songs in your honor and force all the citizens of Laurelian to sing them on Sundays and teach them to their children. I'll give back all the portions of souls I've collected for various favors I've done. I'm SO SORRY I charged portions of your souls! 

::sobs uncontrollably:: 

please!

Comments