Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
Applications in this section are archived, and will not appear in forum searches.
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Membership - CrazyShadowy

Options
Heya! I say a post about this server in /r/gaming on reddit and I just had to come and check it out!

Heya, my name is Jethart I'm 17, I'm a robot from mars, atleast that's what I tell people. I've been playing Minecraft for years now, I cant remember the exact amount but its been awhile. I'm not very good at building but I'd just goof off with the other players and be as friendly as I usually am. I enjoy randomly popping on the few servers I play because of the awesome communities. I'd like to join because I really like how the server is and the community seems really nice and I rather enjoy being in a nice friendly community. Some of my other hobbies are spray paint art, vidya gaymes, building computers and using Linux. That's all I can think of currently. I'm a huge nerd and geek, so hopefully I'll fit right in!

Comments

• Mieshoa
    Mieshoa Member, Wiki Editor, Retired Staff
    Options

Welcome to the Shire, CrazyShadowy! I'm a robot from Mars too... Anyways I'm sure you can find a lot of people to interactive with if you want to do that and maybe even give a shot at building! :) Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Tyrule - this is where your Shire adventures shall begin! With this newly acquired rank, you can start building at /warp Tyrule 

Here are a few tips to help you;

• At Tyrule there are various boards filled with information about the server ranking, history and rules - I would reccomend giving them a read!
    • Tyrules are all set to survival mode, therefore, all supplies for building can be found underneath /warp Tyrule instead of having to gather and craft these resources. Just right click the [Free] sign of the desired resource of your choice
    • Tools and enchanting signs can be found at the South East corner of /warp Tyrule - to acquire a tool, right click one of the signs, and to enchant it, hold the tool and right click one of the [Enchant] signs. Tools are very handy as they allow you to easily edit and destroy your build.
    • Tyrules build in a plotworld - to claim a plot automatically, do /plotme auto or hover over an empty, untaken plot and do /plotme claim - you can access your plot anytime by doing /plotme home
    • Keep in mind, that your build does not have to be huge nor extremely detailed, as long as we get a sense of your building style - a smaller build can be ample too :)

Once your build is complete, or if you wish to ask any questions, contact a member of staff - these are the members with blue titles or gold titles.

I hope you have a lovely experience playing on the Shire! :)

This discussion has been closed.