Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
Applications in this section are archived, and will not appear in forum searches.
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Membership - tehSayha

Options

Hi guys! I'm tehSayha and I saw your reddit thread :)

Its been awhile since I played the game, I used to play in MereCraft (r/merecraft) quite a popular white listed server that ended up too soon! and with that I just had to stop for a bit after losing all of my progress on it! :P

Seeing the dedication in your server makes me want to play again and start building/exploring and join the fun! 

I'm from Portugal, living in the UK at the moment, 30 years old, and I've been playing minecraft in and out for the last couple years. I'm not much of a builder as I prefer go cave exploring and living underground in my own Batcave, occasionally coming out to exchange goods! 

That is it! :-) Hope I can join you guys!

Cheers! 

Comments

• Arcticstar
    Options
    Hello tehSayha and welcome to the family called The Shire!

You have now been accepted and promoted to Tyrule, our beginner builder rank. You can go to 
    /warp tyrule to start building, but first I suggest you take a moment and read the rules which you can find around the spawn of this warp.

Some tips to help you get started:

All materials for you to build are found underneath the Tyrule spawn. You can also find enchantment areas in the corners of this spawn. 

Use /plotme auto to get assigned to a plot automatically, or if you find an empty plot that you like, go ahead and type /plotme claim. When you want to go back to your plot, you can type /plotme home

Your build can be simple – there's no need to build a town. Just show us a peek of your imagination!

When your build is finished, let a staff member (a Lord, with golden rank letters, or an Arbiter, with dark blue letters) know, so they can take a look and promote you to our next rank, Yeoman!

And as always, if you have any further question, don't hesitate to contact staff!

Have an amazing time at The Shire!
  • Arcticstar
    Options
    Hello again!

Just checked the name tehSayha and it seems like nobody with this name has been on the server. Could you please let us know your full ingame name?

Thanks!