Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
Applications in this section are archived, and will not appear in forum searches.
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Membership -ayumi23

Options
Hey guys! Like many others I've been amazed with the reddit post for your server that has been running for 5 years strong! Imy 21 years old from Australia that used to play a ton of Minecraft Creative with a group of friends on a locally hosted server back a few years that managed to create many things that we were proud of. But seeing what ShireCraft has achieved, I'd love to be able to walk around and marvel over the creations of many people with such talent and creative minds.

I do play other games such as osu! and Dota 2 if I'm not working and find myself involved with many online communities and forums in every game I play. I'd love it if I was able to call ShireCraft my home for Minecraft and would just love the opportunity to explore.

Comments

• Arcticstar
    Options
    Hello ayumi23 and welcome to the family called The Shire!

You have now been accepted and promoted to Tyrule, our beginner builder rank. You can go to 
    /warp tyrule to start building, but first I suggest you take a moment and read the rules which you can find around the spawn of this warp.

Some tips to help you get started:

All materials for you to build are found underneath the Tyrule spawn. You can also find enchantment areas in the corners of this spawn. 

Use /plotme auto to get assigned to a plot automatically, or if you find an empty plot that you like, go ahead and type /plotme claim. When you want to go back to your plot, you can type /plotme home

Your build can be simple – there's no need to build a town. Just show us a peek of your imagination!

When your build is finished, let a staff member (a Lord, with golden rank letters, or an Arbiter, with dark blue letters) know, so they can take a look and promote you to our next rank, Yeoman!

And as always, if you have any further question, don't hesitate to contact staff!

Have an amazing time at The Shire!
  • Arcticstar
    Options
    Hello again!

I just checked the ingame name ayumi23 and I saw that nobody with this name has been online, it seems. Can you please confirm if this is your full IGN?

Thanks!
  • ayumi23
    Options
    Oh my IGN is Lilyith, sorry. Signed up for Minecraft too long ago. You should be able to find me under 'Lilyith'
  • CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    Options
    Hey ayumi23, I've promoted you to Tyrule. Hope you enjoy! :)
This discussion has been closed.