Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
Applications in this section are archived, and will not appear in forum searches.
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Membership - spikyball5

Options

Hi, I'm Spikyball and i saw about your server from the reddit post on r/gaming!

I'm 16 years old and from the UK and I need something to sink a lot of time into during my summer holiday, so i thought joining your server was a good idea. My hobbies are making music and playing guitar, gaming (ofc) and building in Minecraft especially. My builds tend to be modern-focused and offer presence and flavor to accompany the wonderful builds already on the server.

Hope to hearing from you!

Comments

• Arcticstar
    Options
    Hello Spikyball and welcome to the family called The Shire!

You have now been accepted and promoted to Tyrule, our beginner builder rank. You can go to 
    /warp tyrule to start building, but first I suggest you take a moment and read the rules which you can find around the spawn of this warp.

Some tips to help you get started:

All materials for you to build are found underneath the Tyrule spawn. You can also find enchantment areas in the corners of this spawn. 

Use /plotme auto to get assigned to a plot automatically, or if you find an empty plot that you like, go ahead and type /plotme claim. When you want to go back to your plot, you can type /plotme home

Your build can be simple – there's no need to build a town. Just show us a peek of your imagination!

When your build is finished, let a staff member (a Lord, with golden rank letters, or an Arbiter, with dark blue letters) know, so they can take a look and promote you to our next rank, Yeoman!

And as always, if you have any further question, don't hesitate to contact staff!

Have an amazing time at The Shire!
  • Arcticstar
    Options
    Hello again!

Could you please confirm whether Spikyball is your full IGN? I just did a search for your name and it seems like noone with this name has been online.

Thanks!
  • Spikyball
    Options
    My IGN is spikyball5, Spikyball is what i like to call myself. Whoops, my bad. Sorry for the inconvenience

• Arcticstar
    Options
    Of course, you're right! It is now sorted. :)
This discussion has been closed.