Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
Applications in this section are archived, and will not appear in forum searches.
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Membership - Daveeed

Options
Hey, I'm Dave, I'm 18 and from The UK. The post from reddit is what brought me here! The place seems like a nice community, i would like to join and build with others, as building singleplayer is getting a little dull. Ive been playing minecraft on and off since 2011, and would love to play with a community of other builders. With the holidays coming up and A levels done, it'd be nice to have something to do :)

Thanks a bunch already!
-Regards, Dave

Comments

• Arcticstar
    Options
    Hello Dave and welcome to the family called The Shire!

You have now been accepted and promoted to Tyrule, our beginner builder rank. You can go to 
    /warp tyrule to start building, but first I suggest you take a moment and read the rules which you can find around the spawn of this warp.

Some tips to help you get started:

All materials for you to build are found underneath the Tyrule spawn. You can also find enchantment areas in the corners of this spawn. 

Use /plotme auto to get assigned to a plot automatically, or if you find an empty plot that you like, go ahead and type /plotme claim. When you want to go back to your plot, you can type /plotme home

Your build can be simple – there's no need to build a town. Just show us a peek of your imagination!

When your build is finished, let a staff member (a Lord, with golden rank letters, or an Arbiter, with dark blue letters) know, so they can take a look and promote you to our next rank, Yeoman!

And as always, if you have any further question, don't hesitate to contact staff!

Have an amazing time at The Shire!
This discussion has been closed.