Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
Applications in this section are archived, and will not appear in forum searches.
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Membership - secretsap

Options
Hello, I am secretsap and I found your server on Reddit. Usually every time I find a good Minecraft build I try my hand at building and get discouraged. However, this time I thought I would try something different. 
My name is Nathan, an 18 year old living in the USA.
I hope to bring small houses in to the various locations of the Shire.

Comments

• CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Hey Nathan,

Thanks for applying. We have promoted you to our 'Tyrule' rank which means you may now build at /warp Tyrule.

Some tips for the Tyrule area:
    - All your materials will be under the Tyrule spawn. Just right-click the "free" signs.
    - All tools and enchantments can be found in one of the spawn corners. Signs will lead you there. Just right click the signs for the tools and then with the tool equipped, right click the enchantment signs
    - You can be assigned a plot by using the /plot auto command, and then /plot home to get back to it later
    - Your Tyrule build does not have to be huge or elaborate. Just something that gives us an idea of your style and skill level 

If you have any queries, feel free to ask a staff member (gold/dark blue prefix).

Check out these cool projects if you're looking for some inspiration
    • /warp Oranjestad
    • /warp Alsma
    • /warp Venice
    • /warp Bork
    • /warp Caffa

Best of luck with your projects, and hope you enjoy the server!
This discussion has been closed.