Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
Applications in this section are archived, and will not appear in forum searches.
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Membership - Bxth

Options

Hey, I'm Beth - I'm 18 and from the North West of England! I found this server scrolling down my Facebook feed and it looks pretty amazing so I'd love to see for myself!
I love Minecraft but would love to find a server I don't just build something on and get bored of, and with so much to do I'm sure The Shire would be ideal for me. Aside from Minecraft I adore music such as Bastille, A Day to Remember, Years and Years and Deaf Havana; movies/TV shows (especially Disney, my all time favourite movie is The Little Mermaid - such a big kid I know) and talking to/meeting new people - I swear I talk to more people online than in reality (eek!). I work selling horse shavings/bedding mainly, however my boss has 3 companies so I also book hotels for people and football teams (including some premiership) which I find is the more interesting company to discuss. 

I'd love to meet new people to talk to whilst enjoying a good game too. I'm not as odd as I make myself sound, honest.

Comments

• CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    Options
    Hello Beth

Thanks for your application

I've promoted you to Tyrule!

You can now build in /warp tyrule where you'll find everything you need to show us your style and skill level and hopefully join us in the main world.

A few tyrule tips:
    - All your materials will be under the Tyrule spawn. Just right click the "free" signs
    - All tools and enchantments can be found in one of the spawn corners. Signs will lead you there. Just right click the signs for the tools and then with the tool equipped, right click the enchantment signs
    - You can be assigned a plot by doing /plotme auto and then /plot home to get to it
    - Your tyrule build does not have to be huge or elaborate. Just something that gives us an idea of your style and skill level 

Please feel free to ask us any questions either here or in game. We're happy to help. And if you need assistance from a staff member, we're the folks with either blue or gold titles. 

Best wishes,

The Shire's staff team
This discussion has been closed.