Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
Applications in this section are archived, and will not appear in forum searches.
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Membership - ciaran114

Options
Hi all! Came across the post on reddit today and had a look at some pictures there, and then to a look around the server when I had a chance after some course work. Have to say I'm very impressed with what everyone has done, and I'd like very much to be a part of it, also that i can't believe that new minecraft community was capable of such a feet and that the server has relight my faith in minecraft.
My name is Ciaran, I'm 15 years old, and currently taking my mock exams at the moment so some minecraft after always helps me. I've played minecraft for about 6 years since the second or third secret friday, and have always enjoyed recreating castles from england, where I live and places from within game of thrones (I admit that my skills are lacking as I took a break from minecraft for a year as I was pissed at the new community but this server seems decent). This would be my first multiplayer server I actually put time into for a while, but I've heard it's well staffed by good people
As for my hobbies I collect warhammer (Dwarf army atm) and spend time painting them with care, gaming and reading old books, I hope you accept this as I want to create a good build in a safe place without the chance to be griefed or raided.
Ciaran114

Comments

• Hay
    Hay Lord
    Options
    Welcome, Ciaran! Your application has been accepted.

You can now build in /warp tyrule where you'll find everything you need to show us your style and skill level and hopefully join us in the main world.

A few tyrule tips:
    - All your materials will be under the Tyrule spawn. Just right click the "free" signs
    - All tools and enchantments can be found in one of the spawn corners. Signs will lead you there. Just right click the signs for the tools and then with the tool equipped, right click the enchantment signs
    - You can be assigned a plot by doing /plotme auto and then /plot home to get to it
    - Your tyrule build does not have to be huge or elaborate. Just something that gives us an idea of your style and skill level 

Please feel free to ask us any questions either here or in game. We're happy to help. And if you need assistance from a staff member, we're the folks with either blue or gold titles. 

Promoted to Tyrule 
This discussion has been closed.