Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
Applications in this section are archived, and will not appear in forum searches.
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Membership - Frigiderm

Options
Hi,
I'm Frigiderm, a 15 year old living in the U.S. I've been playing Minecraft on and off for about the past 4 years, and have run a server or two in the past with friends. I love to build things--my latest project is a city built into a naturally occurring crevice (here's a picture). I've been kind of inactive lately, but I was captivated by the recent reddit post about this server and really would like to get back into Minecraft. I hope to make my own small contribution to the (already incredible!) Shire.

Comments

• CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    Options
    Hey Frigiderm,

Thanks for applying to join our server. Love what you're doing with your city! Fancy sharing some of that building prowess with us? :-)

We've promoted you to the rank of 'Tyrule' which means you'll be able to build in the world at /warp Tyrule.

When you're there, run the ' /plot auto ' command to be assigned a plot. To return to it later, run the ' /plot home ' command.

You may acquire free materials from the area under the spawn at Tyrule. There are also signs to enchant tools, located around the spawn area at ' /warp Tyrule ' :D

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Some warps you might want to check out for inspiration....
    • /warp Pangea
    • /warp Athitica
    • /warp Laurelian
    • /warp Caffa
    • /warp Alsma
    • /warp Floffwym
    Hope you enjoy!
  • CoffeeAndChill
    Options
    Also.... I'm assuming your username is 'Frigiderm' but it doesn't look like you've connected to the server yet.

You'll need to connect to the server once before we can promote you :)

Thank you
  • Frigiderm
    Options
    Okay, I just connected. Sorry about that.
  • Frigiderm
    Options
    @Andy whoops
  • Arcticstar
    Options
    Fixed!

Thread closed.
  • CoffeeAndChill
    Options
    Great! Thanks guys
This discussion has been closed.