Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Yeoman [Free] Signs Listing

Options
Catmanoct
Catmanoct Member
edited February 2014 in Information and Rules
Hello everyone,

As you're aware, access to the Quarry is restricted to Tyro ranks.  Yeoman members have access to farm their own materials, as well as access [Free] signs scattered all around the world.  In an effort to track where all the Tyro accessible [Free] signs are, I've compiled a listing available items on this Yeoman Free Signs listing on Google Docs

It is sorted by /Warp location currently, but you may resort by item name, store name, signage, or whatever else you'd prefer.

Column Key:
Item - Actual ingame item name
Sign Name - If the [Free] sign's name differs from the actual item name
Warp - The name of the nearest Warp (access by typing "/warp <warpname>", minus quotes)
Store/Stand/Shop Name - The name of the player created shop/stand where the [Free] sign is hosted
Coordinates (X/Y/Z) - The head-level coordinates from the place where you'd logically click on the sign (Click F3 to display your coordinates ingame)
Add't Notes - If there is something special of note regarding this sign

I'm sure this is not a complete listing, as these are the only ones I've found on my own so far.  If you have additions, feel free to drop me a PM on the Shire Forums, or reply to this post and I'll add your suggestions.

*If you have problems selecting a sign, and you happen to be holding an item, take the item out of your hands.  Some signs don't play nice with held objects.

Comments

• CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    Options
    Don't forget about Bloodmist market :)
  • Catmanoct
    Options
    I've added Bloodmist market and the fishmongers down on the docks
  • nebbers
    Options
    Could be nice to have that list in-game, too!  Posted in your local Yeoman Union Hall?
  • CoffeeAndChill
    Options
    also some on market stands in fulfwotz
  • Catmanoct
    Options
    I've added the [Free] signs at Fulfwotz and Yeoman.  I don't think an item listing at Yeoman would be very efficient, unless someone has some ideas on how to not build a huge wall dedicated to item by item listings.  I did however create an info sign on the wall near where the other [Free] items are located, redirecting people to the forums for more information (hey, it generates traffic to the forums too!!!)
  • Jimmy
    Options
    I can reach the coal blocks sign in venice, was it moved?
  • CoffeeAndChill
    Options
    Wasn't moved. It should be accessible - no reason for it not to work.
  • Catmanoct
    Options
    I checked the sign and I can reach it.  Just seemed a heck of a lot farther back, I didn't even think to TEST clicking on the bloody thing.  I've updated the listing accordingly :)
  • Lobstrex
    Options
    There's a Free Soup in /warp leuton.

Y 79

Z -833

Notes: Inside JLord's lounge.
  • Catmanoct
    Options
    Cool beans, I've updated the list, thank you Lob!
  • Maghion
    Maghion Member, Wiki Editor
    Options
    Theres a free cookies sign hidden in Equos :3
    Its in ancient Equos under the incomplete town hall.