Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
Applications in this section are archived, and will not appear in forum searches.
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Membership - Kylonith

Options
Kylonith
Kylonith Member
edited June 2016 in Archived Applications
Hello! I am Kylonith. I've been playing Minecraft for a long while, and building has always been my favorite pastime in the game. I think the premise of The Shire is great, as a community of people building just for fun. After seeing a youtube video about the server, I knew I would have to check it out myself. I was astounded by the sheer scale and harmony created by the server's community. Even though you can see the differences between people's builds, they all seem to fit together really well.

My real name is Hunter. I'm 17 years old, living out of the United States. Ever since I started playing Minecraft, the major point of interest was the creations of myself and others, and what they were able to do with the limited blocks that the game provided. Since then, the game has evolved so much. I now enjoy seeing the amazing creations people make out of this still simple game. In the past, I was a member of Team Talonzire, and before that, I built with my friends under the PMC page Jalaric1. 

I draw inspiration from those around me, but I tend to really enjoy building small fantasy homes, like this one!

Thanks for your time, and I hope you consider me to help build up the amazing streets of The Shire! :)

Comments

• EnderKilla
    Options
    Welcome, Hunter! Your application has been accepted! Love that fantasy building, hope to see more from you! :)
    You can now build in /warp tyrule where you'll find everything you need to show us your style and skill level and hopefully join us in the main world.

A few tyrule tips:
    - All your materials will be under the Tyrule spawn. Just right click the "free" signs
    - All tools and enchantments can be found in one of the spawn corners. Signs will lead you there. Just right click the signs for the tools and then with the tool equipped, right click the enchantment signs
    - You can be assigned a plot by doing /plotme auto and then /plot home to get to it
    - Your tyrule build does not have to be huge or elaborate. Just something that gives us an idea of your style and skill level 

Please feel free to ask us any questions either here or in game. We're happy to help. And if you need assistance from a staff member, we're the folks with either blue or gold titles. 

Promoted to Tyrule!
This discussion has been closed.