Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
Applications in this section are archived, and will not appear in forum searches.
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Membership - Scythern

Options
Hi, i'm Scythern (Ben)! I'm from the UK, and saw this server on a Unilad post and since then you've completely blown up!

Possibly because of this, verification emails aren't sending at the moment so whilst looking around the server as a guest the owner spoke to us and offered to manually verify us. I was completely blown away by this as this is a huge server, but the owner still uses their spare time to work for/with the community. It would be an absolute pleasure to be a part of such an amazing server with such dedication from staff and members alike. I enjoy building small rural buildings away from the hustle and bustle of a server's spawn area. As always, minecraft is best played with friends, so I intend to recommend this server to them should this (very rambley) application get accepted. 

So that's why I love this server so much. Such a tight, warm community with staff speaking to members as equals, unlike other servers! So here's a bit more information about me. As i said, my name's Ben, and I'm 15. I'm just going into my last year of secondary school (UK) and when I'm older I'd love to be an IT Teacher. I'm taking GCSE IT, and will go on to study IT and teaching in college and university.

To be honest i've probably put way too much effort into this post than i should have, but I've absolutist fallen in love with this server after flying around for a while this morning. I'm so glad I saw the Unilad post as i'd hate to miss out on such an amazing experience.

Comments

• CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Hey Ben

Thank you for your membership application.

And thank you for your kind words about our community :D

I've promoted you to our Tyrule rank.

You may now build at /warp tyrule where you'll find everything you need to show us your style and skill level and hopefully join us in the main world.

If you don't like the idea of building for ranks, we have a survival world! Now that you're a Tyrule, you can go to '/warp survival' - anything built in the survival world does not count towards a promotion.

A few tyrule tips:
    - All your materials will be under the Tyrule spawn. Just right click the "free" signs
    - All tools and enchantments can be found in one of the spawn corners. Signs will lead you there. Just right click the signs for the tools and then with the tool equipped, right click the enchantment signs
    - You can be assigned a plot by doing /plotme auto and then /plot home to get to it
    - Your tyrule build does not have to be huge or elaborate. Just something that gives us an idea of your style and skill level

Please feel free to ask us any questions either here or in game. We're happy to help you. And if you need assistance from a staff member, we're the folks with either blue or gold titles.

Looking for inspiration? Check out these warps:
    /warp venice
    /warp lamename
    /warp Oranjestad
    /warp Belthil
    /warp Equos

Best wishes,

The Shire's staff team
This discussion has been closed.