Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
Applications in this section are archived, and will not appear in forum searches.
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Membership - DwarvenDean

Options
Hello, My Name is DwarvenDean

I heard about The Shire a few years ago through reddit and facebook and I always thought it looked cool but didn't think my building was good enough, recently I found it again and I think I've made a lot of progress. I love creating big builds and putting myself to the test, trying to build different styles and eras.

I am 16 years old and like in England, I have been playing Minecraft for about 5 years now including lots of experimentation with modpacks, other games that I love playing are GTA V, the Far Cry franchise, World of Tanks and my most recent find is Paladins, a game still in closed beta but looks very promising. I spend a lot of my time studying for school but I finished my last GCSE exam only a week ago and I've now got months of free time to do whatever I want!

Thank you for your time and consideration!

Comments

• Arcticstar
    Options
    Hello Dwarven and welcome to the family called The Shire!

You have now been accepted and promoted to Tyrule, our beginner builder rank. You can go to 
    /warp tyrule to start building, but first I suggest you take a moment and read the rules which you can find around the spawn of this warp.

Some tips to help you get started:

All materials for you to build are found underneath the Tyrule spawn. You can also find enchantment areas in the corners of this spawn. 

Use /plotme auto to get assigned to a plot automatically, or if you find an empty plot that you like, go ahead and type /plotme claim. When you want to go back to your plot, you can type /plotme home

Your build can be simple – there's no need to build a town. Just show us a peek of your imagination!

When your build is finished, let a staff member (a Lord, with golden rank letters, or an Arbiter, with dark blue letters) know, so they can take a look and promote you to our next rank, Yeoman!

And as always, if you have any further question, don't hesitate to contact staff!

Have an amazing time at The Shire!
  • Arcticstar
    Options
    Hi again!

Is DwarvenDean your full IGN? Seems like nobody with that name has logged on.

Thanks!
  • DwarvenDean
    Options
    Hi, yes it is my name, my internet is being dodgy at the moment due to heavy rain and thunder
  • Arcticstar
    Options
    Ok! Thanks, thread's closed and you're promoted!
This discussion has been closed.