Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
Applications in this section are archived, and will not appear in forum searches.
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Membership - DwarvenDean

Options
DwarvenDean
DwarvenDean Member
edited June 2016 in Archived Applications
Hello, My Name is DwarvenDean

I heard about The Shire a few years ago through reddit and facebook and I always thought it looked cool but didn't think my building was good enough, recently I found it again and I think I've made a lot of progress. I love creating big builds and putting myself to the test, trying to build different styles and eras. In my favourite SP save I built a medieval village with a cathedral in the centre, the village spanned about 2000 blocks across and took me 3 months to build.

I am 16 years old and like in England, I have been playing Minecraft for about 5 years now including lots of experimentation with modpacks, other games that I love playing are GTA V, the Far Cry franchise, World of Tanks and my most recent find is Paladins, a game still in closed beta but looks very promising. I spend a lot of my time studying for school but I finished my last GCSE exam only a week ago and I've now got months of free time to do whatever I want!

Thank you for your time and consideration!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.