Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
Applications in this section are archived, and will not appear in forum searches.
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Membership - Crowzo

Options
Hello! I'm Crowzo, which is my minecraft name too. I'm 15 years old and from the UK. I'd like to join the server to help add on to your 5 years of work. The community looks friendly and I'd love to be a part of it, I can bring some good fun to the server, with a number of ideas too! I saw an article made by Unilad on facebook which brought me over here! I hope you can let me join and I'd love to see anyone else on if I do. :D

Comments

• Arcticstar
    Options
    Hello Crowzo!

Could you please let us know a little bit more about you in real life? What's your hobbies? What do you like? :)

Thanks!
  • Crowzo
    Crowzo Member
    Options
    I'm quite more talkative in real life and can hold a good conversation with people, I usually play CSGO and I just like having a good conversation with trustworthy people and a nice community :)
  • Crowzo
    Crowzo Member
    Options
    To add on to that, I usually am pretty easy to talk to and get along with as long as you can stand annoying people, but I will work on projects with others if they need help
  • Sammiches822
    Options
    Welcome to our server, Crowzo! Or should I say our server! HoorayYour application has been approved, and you have been promoted to Tyrule. Here's some useful tips:
    • You can find all the materials you need underneath the Tyrule spawn (/warp tyrule). You can also find an enchantment area in the corners of the spawn; right click the appropriate signs to get the tool, and do the same with the enchantment signs to receive the desired enchantment.
    • Use /plotme auto to automatically be assigned to a plot (or /plotme claim if you find an empty plot that you find especially empty and appealing) and /plotme home to teleport to it.
    • Keep your build simple; a whole town is not necessary, a small (but detailed) build will suffice. 
    Once you're finished with your build, let a Lord or Arbiter know so you can be promoted to the next rank,Yeoman. You can also approach us for any other questions you might have. Good luck, and have fun playing with us!
This discussion has been closed.