Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
Applications in this section are archived, and will not appear in forum searches.
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Membership Application

Options
I want to become a member of shire craft because I want to expand upon my gaming experience. i have played minecraft sense the beginning and have done pretty much everything there has to do with it that i find enjoyable. But my favorite think to do in minecraft if build! i am a very good builder and am confident in saying that. i believe I can impress many people with my abilities and want to share my creations on a large scale like this server! My minecraft Username is camlew22. i am 15 years old and am soon turning 16. i live in the United States (and no im not the stereotypical fat American). I can build many different styles. I hope to bring a new friendly face to the community! :D (im a chicken) My hobbies include snowboarding and (i know it sounds dumb) parkour. i am pretty good at parkour I was always able to do crazy things when i was little that seemed to be impossible for a little one to do. I wish i would have found out about this server sooner and in a different way but I found this server by watching a youtube video on gameranks. i wish that i could have found out about this server in a more personal way and im sure you guys are getting bombarded with requests to become a member on the server bu i can asure you that this application here is one that your going to want to accept! :D Intresting facts about myself?????....... im nice? haha people say i am just fun to be around and to talk to so thats why i said i can bring another friendly face to the server! thank you so much for reading through all of this! i know it may have been painful but please consider accepting my application! I have a feeling that i will surprise many!

Comments

• camlew22
    Options
    oh and i dont know if this will mean anything but i was promoted a bit on the hypixel build team public creative server :D
  • Sammiches822
    Options
    Welcome to our server, Cam! Or should I say our server! HoorayYour application has been approved, and you have been promoted to Tyrule. Here's some useful tips:
    • You can find all the materials you need underneath the Tyrule spawn (/warp tyrule). You can also find an enchantment area in the corners of the spawn; right click the appropriate signs to get the tool, and do the same with the enchantment signs to receive the desired enchantment.
    • Use /plotme auto to automatically be assigned to a plot (or /plotme claim if you find an empty plot that you find especially empty and appealing) and /plotme home to teleport to it.
    • Keep your build simple; a whole town is not necessary, a small (but detailed) build will suffice. 
    Once you're finished with your build, let a Lord or Arbiter know so you can be promoted to the next rank,Yeoman. You can also approach us for any other questions you might have. Good luck, and have fun playing with us!

This discussion has been closed.