Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
Applications in this section are archived, and will not appear in forum searches.
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Membership-xXFireNinjaXx

Options
Sup, I read an article about your server, and was blown away at the first site i saw, i took time to view the cities and towns and i was truly impressed. 
I seek to become part of this server and hope to help improve it, I am 14 years old and specialize in building realistic houses and dabble a bit in redstone, and economy survival. (one of my favorites) I enjoy building houses and towns and actually just finished off a beautiful two story luxury house with a basement. I believe I can add the realism that this server thrives on, I have been a Minecrafter for 5 years and I have a good background in server staff and would like to be part of your community of members.

Thanks,
    xXFireNinjaXx

I look forward to your reply. :)

Comments

• Me123
    Me123 Member
    Options
    I forgot to say i live in the U.S. My hobbies are soccer and Legos.
  • Me123
    Me123 Member
    Options
    :)

• Jimmy
    Jimmy Arbiter
    Options
    Welcome, xXFireNinjaXx! Your application has been accepted.

You can now build in /warp tyrule where you'll find everything you need to show us your style and skill level and hopefully join us in the main world.

A few tyrule tips:
    - All your materials will be under the Tyrule spawn. Just right click the "free" signs
    - All tools and enchantments can be found in one of the spawn corners. Signs will lead you there. Just right click the signs for the tools and then with the tool equipped, right click the enchantment signs
    - You can be assigned a plot by doing /plotme auto and then /plot home to get to it
    - Your tyrule build does not have to be huge or elaborate. Just something that gives us an idea of your style and skill level 

Please feel free to ask us any questions either here or in game. We're happy to help. And if you need assistance from a staff member, we're the folks with either blue or gold titles. 

Promoted to Tyrule 

This discussion has been closed.