Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Joining the Server

Options
Hello,
I have recently been invited to join your Shire but unfortunately i am struggling to log onto the server (in fact i am not too sure how i am meant to do this).  Can anybody help?

Comments

• CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    Options
    Hey

You need MC 1.9.4 to join

When you open your MC launcher, click edit profile

Change your version from whatever it is (might say 'use latest version') to 1.9.4

save profile

Then click play

Server address is play.shirecraft.us

Click multiplayer, then add server called 'the shire' with the address I put above

Good luck :)
  • finley_cotterill
    Options
    Awwww brill thanks! Then i have to goto my certain area to build dont i? is that right? 
  • Mieshoa
    Mieshoa Member, Wiki Editor, Retired Staff
    Options
    [quote="finley_cotterill;6325"]Awwww brill thanks! Then i have to goto my certain area to build dont i? is that right? [/quote]

Yes, finley - you can build at /warp tyrule
  • finley_cotterill
    Options
    thank you, sorry for being dumb, never been part of a big community like this before and i dont want to get in bother.
  • Mieshoa
    Mieshoa Member, Wiki Editor, Retired Staff
    Options
    [quote="finley_cotterill;6330"]thank you, sorry for being dumb, never been part of a big community like this before and i dont want to get in bother.[/quote]
    That's abolutely fine, finley! We don't mind if you have any questions whatsoever - let us know if you have any problems :)
  • finley_cotterill
    Options
    I will play this evening when i finish work, how do i get my rank? I was told i have to let you know or something? And how long does it take to join to shire world?
  • nebbers
    Options
    Looks like you've already been given a rank!  Just log in and you should be set.
This discussion has been closed.