Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
Applications in this section are archived, and will not appear in forum searches.
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Membership - Ghepip

Options
ghepip
ghepip Member
edited February 2014 in Archived Applications
Hello The Shire.
I have recently gone back to gaming after some years of gaining real life experience.
I used to play on this server back in 2012 and would really like to get back in the game on a server that I used to play on. 

Last time I didn't have to give any personal life story so here it is:
My name is Alexander, I'm a 23 year old guy from Denmark. I am currently taking the education to become an IT Supporter and will be done this year in October.
I been playing a lot of minecraft back in the day. Both on this server but primarily on the "Nations At War" server that was taken down in 2012, it was a survival server with a midevil theme on all the buildings -   You can see the nation I helped build here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=0Ex4Swam08g#t=97 
I haven't played at all for atleast a year so I have a lot of learning to do before I will be any good again. But I will give it a try! 

Looking forward to hear from you!    

Comments

• mtbrgeek
    mtbrgeek Member, Retired Staff
    Options
    Ghepip, it seems that you retained your Yeoman rank. No promotion is needed. Welcome back to the shire!
This discussion has been closed.