Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

So... dynamic map web chat doesnt work

Options
Maghion
Maghion Member, Wiki Editor
edited February 2014 in Off Topic
It won't let me chat even though I'm above viceroy rank. Which means I can't say hi while at work -_-
So I'll say hi here
=^_^=

Comments

• 0031benjy
    0031benjy Confirm Email, Retired Staff
    Options
    Happens to me all the time, I find it fixes if I log in and straight back out 
  • Maghion
    Options
    eh too much effort. Only thirteen minutes before closing, then twnty to thrity minutes of cleaning, then to goto bank, then to pay phone bill....

then I get to go home.

I'm exhausted
  • CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    Options
    It's not broken, you have to login first so the plugin records your IP address.
  • Maghion
    Options
    I did log in. I'm logged in now :3
  • nebbers
    Options
    ^^ what andy said.  I have to sometimes add my work IP (which changes a lot) via the console just so i can talk on the dynmap from work.  It can't know who you are automagically, it needs to associate an IP with your username.  It does that when you log in.
  • 0031benjy
    0031benjy Confirm Email, Retired Staff
    Options
    If (like me) your router at home uses Dynamic IP (changes your external IP address for security purposes) then you'd also have to login after the IP has changed for the same reason.
  • Maghion
    Options
    Guise, I'm at the cafe again and the POS system still doesn't like dynamic map. So ... Hi =^_^=
  • nebbers
    Options
    Your cafe does not have 1 IP.  It has many.  Thus, it will not remember you. 
  • Maghion
    Options
    my cafe is special :3
  • CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    Options
    Resolved. Closed.
This discussion has been closed.