Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
Applications in this section are archived, and will not appear in forum searches.
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Membership- Knightofbreath

Options
knightofbreath
edited February 2014 in Archived Applications
For a while now I've been looking for a good server to call home, and I think I may have found it. I used to me a mod on a server out of Russia, but the owner shut it down. Now with nowhere to go I stumbled upon your server through tumblr. 

I'm 18, from the United States. My name is Cady (like lady) but since my in game name is so long most people just call me Kob. I hope to help out as best I can on the server. I'm really good at the interiors of houses if that helps my case.

Comments

• nebbers
    Options
    Welcome home!  I hope you stay for a while.  Here's some peace of mind:  Our server has been going strong for four years. It's never shut down, it's never reset.  The same map goes all the way back to Alpha days!  We won't be shutting down any time soon :)  
  • 0031benjy
    0031benjy Confirm Email, Retired Staff
    Options
    Welcome to the server :) if you haven't already check out /warp rules to learn how the server maintains our amazing community and when you're ready to start your journey into The Shire, visit /warp tyro where you'll now have build rights and you can work on your first build! If you get stuck check out /warp criteria where you'll see the criteria Lords use to judge Tyro builds! Good luck, and once again, welcome to The Shire!
This discussion has been closed.