The theme has been chosen!! It will be NIGHTLIFE!
This will be a SOLO BUILD competition so you're on your own on this one. Here are the details.
1: Your build MUST reflect the theme of Nightlife to qualify, however, unique interpretations are encouraged
2: You will have ONE MONTH to complete your build and it can be worked on at your leisure
3: You may receive advice and input from other members, but they cannot help you build
4: The competition will begin July 1st and will end on July 31st at 23:59 PST.
5: More info may be found at /warp BC
- Absolutely no worldedit or voxel is allowed - not even /repl! Staff will be hawkeyeing the builds.
- Everyone will have creative mode regardless of rank - Tyrule and up are encouraged to enter
- Staff members are welcome to participate but will not be able to judge if entering
Do /warp BC from July 1 to claim your plot
/plotme auto - assigns you a plot
/plotme claim - claims the plot you're standing in
/plot home - gets you back to your plot
/plotme clear - clears your plot
Winners and Prizes
- The number of people entering will effect the number of winners we'll have. If many people enter, there is a good chance we'll have a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winner
- Prizes will be in-game prizes. In the past, winners have asked for certain WE powers or VS powers. Yeomen have asked for creative mode. The prizes vary and are ultimately at the discretion of staff.
Need ideas for the theme??
Remember that Nightlife isn't just about the Vegas Strip or Nightclubs. It can be anything that is cool at night. Sometimes just the way a city street is lit at night can make it look really awesome!
When you're thinking of ideas for your build, remember that lighting is going to be everything! Here are some examples of cool Nightilfe stuff!
Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with! Good luck, everyone!