Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

How can I build in the world "The Shire"?

Options
Hi, I just joined the server yesterday. I dont know how to build houses in the main world. Can anyone teach me?

Comments

• Mieshoa
    Mieshoa Member, Wiki Editor, Retired Staff
    Options
    As Hay wrote in her reply, you can only build at /warp tyrule - once you acquire the yeoman rank you will be able to build in the main world :)
  • TheGoodestPlayer
    Options
    then how can i acquire the yeoman rank?
  • Liandria21
    Liandria21 Member, Wiki Editor
    Options
    You'll have to build in "/warp tyrule" first, Player!! Only once you finish that build there and one of Shire's amazing staff has deemed it appropriate for passing, then you'll be able to be promoted to Yeoman rank!! =DD Hope this helps, Player! x3
  • TheGoodestPlayer
    Options
    oic, thx a lot.
    that means my building in /warp tyrule is a kind of examination?
  • CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    edited July 2016
    Options
    [quote="TheGoodestPlayer;6614"]oic, thx a lot.
    that means my building in /warp tyrule is a kind of examination?[/quote] Yes, that is correct. :)

If you would prefer to play in our survival world, go to /warp Survival

Anything built in the survival world does not count towards promotions - it's just for fun! :)
  • TheGoodestPlayer
    Options
    Then how can i know whether i pass the examination or not? and how can i tell the administrators i finish the building?
  • Liandria21
    edited July 2016
    Options
    [quote="TheGoodestPlayer;6617"]Then how can i know whether i pass the examination or not? and how can i tell the administrators i finish the building?[/quote]

There's usually at least one staff member around online (unless you're online at really odd hours like me xP). You'll want to look out for a dark blue title or a gold title next to the player's name—those are Shire's staff! Once you're done building, just let them know! x33 They'll help you check it and let you know if you pass or not! =) Lia wishes you good luck, Player!! =DD
  • TheGoodestPlayer
    Options
    thank you :3
    i have to build a wonderful house XD
  • Liandria21
    Options
    [quote="TheGoodestPlayer;6619"]thank you :3
    i have to build a wonderful house XD
    [/quote]

Np!! x33 Good luck!! =DD
This discussion has been closed.