Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Houses for Sale in Fulfwotz!

Options
Sammiches822
Sammiches822 Arbiter
edited February 2014 in General Chat

I have a bunch of empty houses I would appreciate some people buying and furnishing. Purchasing a house is totally free, and once I run out of pre-built houses to sell, I always build houses to your exact desire. Be it cozy, normal, or a sprawling manor, make it yours. I also let you pick two special additions to add to your house, such as a garden, terrace, a wing to your house, a good view, a fireplace, and even a basement. You can also come up with a new addition, if I approve of it. I usually let you pick the location of your house, but keep in mind, as I'm trying to fill up most of the area inside the wall, some pre-built houses may be in a less-than-desirable location. You'll live. Message me on the forums if you want a house, or find me on the server. Here's what you need to tell me:
1. Size
2. Two Additions
3. Location (if possible.)
Fulfwotz is located at /warp fulfwotz. Remember that to have a house, I have to know you/like you in order to trust you when adding you to the region. You also have to be above the rank of Tyro. Thank you, future residents!   **==