Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Let me make one thing very f*cking clear

Options
I will NOT tolerate, in any way, for any reason, joking or not, any member making sexual commentary on other members ESPECIALLY when they are not around. I don't give a flying FUCK if it is a joke or a comment made in passing or something that you thought was supposed to be funny.
If a member did not invite you to speak on their sexuality or any part of their private life, you do NOT presume you have the right to make a conversation out of it in chat. I will ban the FUCK out of anyone who does this again. 
We come here to be a community, have fun, build and create a safe space for people of all walks of life, age, race, religion, sexuality or otherwise. A big part of creating this safe space is respecting people's privacy. Unless they make it very clear that speaking on their sexuality or private life is okay, just assume it is none of your business or anyone else's. That means whatever you think about someone else, you keep to yourself.

I assure you, I have no qualms with banning the shit out of the next person I hear does this. 

RICEBOYLER - you have been warned. Speak about me in that way again and you can say goodbye to your membership. That goes to anyone else who wants to test this or speak about anyone else in this way without that person's express consent.

Comments

• Lord_Drekar
    Options
    Quite frankly you are lucky you've not been banned already. Inappropriate comments about a member, regardless of whether you think it is a joke, is not going to be tolerated. ANYONE who does this will be banned.