Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

War: IMPORTANT! Battle Locations!

Sammiches822
Sammiches822 Arbiter
edited March 2014 in General Chat
The sites for our 10 upcoming battles have been decided! Remember, 6:00pm EST, every Friday night!

#1: March 21st, Honeywell Fields
#2: March 28th, Keikei's Maze Arena
#3: April 4th, CTF Arena
#4: April 11th, Chester Mills
#5: MID-WAR SPECIAL: New Fighting Style for April 18th. A timer will be set for 10 minutes, and whoever's team gets the most kills to the opposing team wins. At the Fields of Minas Tirith.
#6: April 25th,  Floating Disc
#7  May 2nd, Leuton
#8  May 9th, Venezia
#9: May 16th, Gaan's Arena, in progress
#10: May 23rd, FINAL BATTLE: At Central Plaza, new fighting style: Heads of the opposing alliances will be hidden somewhere, and the other alliance must seek them out and kill them for good. Once the opposing Leader is killed, then a fancy execution of the losing team (aside from the already killed leader) will be performed by the Leader of the winning team. Then the War is over. 

Comments

• If there is still any time for change, I think it'd be interesting to temporarily convert a town (Looking at Fulfwotz here) into a war-torn battlefield. I'd be happy to do this, and then it could be reverted after the battle.
  • mtbrgeek
    mtbrgeek Member, Retired Staff
    i kind of expected for some location to be made battletorn and a memorial made there. a kind of permanent shrine. 
  • If we are going to create a war-torn memorial site, Geek, can I suggest that we do it to Minas Tirith? given that it's currently unfinished and it won't affect anyone's builds.
  • I like the idea of a war-torn Fulfwotz... Lob, if you can do that and not screw up my entire city, and it would be reverted back to normal afterwards, I'd be happy to build a memorial there.
  • Prey
    Prey Member, Retired Staff
    Too bad the final battle ground can't be the war-torn place. lol 
  • the reason I suggested Minas was because that one can be a permanent war-torn memorial, and doesn't need to be reverted. xD 
  • GaanSan
    GaanSan Member, Wiki Editor
    so here is my plan for the Battlelocation on 16th May :D

http://i58.tinypic.com/2djs045.jpg