Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
Applications in this section are archived, and will not appear in forum searches.
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Membership - Thunaerlemnis

Hello, I am Thunaerlemnis, most commonly just called Thun, it has been a while since I have played on a stable build oriented server and this one was recommended to me a long time ago. Back in the earlier days of Minecraft I would build together with Chosovi and Archeval as well as play a variety of custom maps with them.

My actually name is Eric Archer, I am a twenty-nine year old male from the state of Alaska, United States. I have recently moved down to the state of Florida and have rekindled my inspiration for Minecraft. I have been playing Minecraft since just before the Halloween update in the Alpha days and have since played on many different servers. What I am currently looking for a is a build styled server that doesn't see the need to change its type, theme or style, every couple of months. I find the most enjoyment out of Terra-forming landscapes for the sake of more unique builds and the creation of medium scaled structures. If it is wanted I can add a link to some of the things that I have done in the past.

My hobbies include leather working, D&D, biking/jogging, photography and miniature painting. For leather working I am most accomplished with the forming and crafting of masks, this inlcudes various designs and the painting/staining of them, and leather armour for use in events like a Renaissance faire. I am currently DMing a 5th edition Dungeons and Dragons campaign, on the weekend, that is set within the Forgotten Realms. Miniature painting is for both D&D and Warhammer 40k where I am building and painting a Tau army. As for biking/jogging and photography they go more hand in hand since I like to take pictures of plants animals and landscapes as I encounter them on trails, this has been less a part of my life since moving to the vary flat state of Florida.

I thank you for the time you have taken reading this and await your reply.
Respectfully;
Eric "Thun" Archer

Comments

• nebbers
    nebbers Lord
    edited August 2016
    Hey there!

Thank you for applying to join The Shire!

I have promoted you to our Tyrule rank, which means you may now build on our server.

To build, you need to go to /warp tyrule where you'll find everything you need to show us your style and skill level and hopefully join us in the main world.

If you like playing in Survival mode, we have a survival world at /warp Survival where you may play survival on your own or with friends. Anything built in the survival world does not count towards a promotion. 

A few tyrule tips:
    - All of your materials will be under the Tyrule spawn. Just right click the "free" signs
    - All tools and enchantments can be found in one of the spawn corners. Signs will lead you there. Just right click the signs for the tools and then with the tool equipped, right click the enchantment signs
    - You can be assigned a plot by doing /plotme auto and then /plot home to get to it
    - Your tyrule build does not have to be huge or elaborate. Just something that gives us an idea of your style and skill level 

Please feel free to ask us any questions either here or in game. We're happy to help you. And if you need assistance from a staff member, we're the folks with either blue or gold titles. 

Looking for inspiration? Check out these warps:
    • /warp venice
    • /warp Slyy
    • /warp Caffa
    • /warp Eliza
    • /warp Athitica
    • /warp Laurelian
     or visit all 250+ warps in game with /warp command in-game.
This discussion has been closed.