Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
Applications in this section are archived, and will not appear in forum searches.
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Membership - Ninjanyancat123

Options
Hello shirecraft,
I've been playing on this server for a while and have had a great time exploring it. My minecraft username is Ninjanyancat123 and I am 13 years old. I live in America and I want to join the Shirecraft building community to fix a few small elements of the server that I noticed while playing on it, and generally make things look prettier in small ways. Some ways I would begin to do this would be fill in some dirt areas I saw in the railways and maybe make the paths in towns more elegant. Those are two specific examples, and I figure that later on I would go on to build buildings in the towns and help other people who were building.

Comments

• Hay
    Options
    Welcome, Ninja! Your application has been accepted. Thanks so much for your enthusiasm to fix things like broken dirt and paths in towns. 
    A couple of things need to happen before you can do that. You'll be the rank of Tyrule, first. This is where you will be able to make a build that will be evaluated by staff before you can receive permission to build out in the main world (the area you've been exploring). Once you've ranked to Yeoman and are allowed to build in the main world, you will need permission from staff and the owners of the towns. There are no exceptions to this rule. It will really depend on the owners of the towns if they want someone changing their designs or not, but you are welcome to make the suggestions and ask for permission. 
    Towns on Mainland are considered historic since many have been there since the server first started back in October of 2010 - so we may not want any changes to be made to them. 
    Again, thanks so much for your enthusiasm!

You can now build in /warp tyrule where you'll find everything you need to show us your style and skill level and hopefully join us in the main world.

Important information about getting started:
    - All your materials will be under the Tyrule spawn. To get to the materials area, follow the "yellow brick road." Just right click the "free" signs.

- All tools and enchantments can be found in one of the spawn corners. Signs will lead you there. Just right click the signs for the tools and then with the tool equipped, right click the enchantment signs

- You can be assigned a plot by doing /plotme auto and then /plot home to get to it

- Your tyrule build does not have to be huge or elaborate. Just something that gives us an idea of your style and skill level 

Please feel free to ask us any questions either here or in game. We're happy to help. And if you need assistance from a staff member, we're the folks with either blue or gold titles. 

If you haven't logged onto the server yet, you'll have to ask a staff member for your Tyrule ranking when you log on for the first time. If you've already logged onto the server, your Tyrule ranking should appear shortly.

Have a great time!

• CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    edited August 2016
    Options
    @Ninjanyancat123
     You're welcome to help me decorate the railways, once you've got past the Tyrule rank! Next time you're on at the same time as me, send me a message in-game. Or message me here, on the forum :)
This discussion has been closed.