Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Great Hall of Warps (Part II) I need your advice

Mythendor
Mythendor Wiki Editor
@Hay @nebbers @blitheness @ whoever else wants to help

I'm proud to say that the basic framework of The Great Hall of Warps at /warp Hyrule is finished! Meaning that the actual warp doors are in, but they don't look great yet, don't work yet, and aren't labeled yet. Now I need your advice!

It doesn't look very good yet. I would love your help making it look nice instead of just a wall of identical doors. You can tell me what you would do, or if you have permission, you can actually add to it yourself. It is at /warp hyrule. Here are some of my ideas:
  1. The bottom warp doors on each wall have more space, so those are reserved for the most impressive builds. I was thinking we could customize those doors so they are in the style of the location. For example, the door to Fulfwotz could be made of wood and stone, while the door to babylon could be made of glass and stone.
  2. The warps are still being categorized by region, but each region has 1/4 of a wall, color coded with stained clay. 
  3. The floor of the great hall is still mostly blank, so I need some small objects to fill the space.
  4. I was thinking of creating a new warp, hopefully /warp warp, and have it go to the center of the great hall so new players can easily get there and remember it's name.
What do you think?

EnderKillaJennerHay

Comments