Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Some More Ways to Help

Options
Ok, so I love this server. I've been obsessed about it all summer, but now that the warp hall is finished (more or less) and school is starting, I'm struggling to find things to do on the server. I was wondering if I could be added to the wiki group, so I could help update it. I now have a lot of knowledge about the warps, so I could help with many towns and cities.

Also, I have some experience with website design, and I was wondering if there was any way I could help with the main website. I was thinking I could add some more info about the server and add a few more pictures. I love making web sites, so that would be fun for me. This is not as important, and I'm not trying to say that you need any help, but I would love to if you want. Thanks!

Comments

• Hay
    Options
    @andy will be the one to go to for wiki perms. It'd be great to have more content! I think the easiest thing to get started on is the wiki page for the "great Hall of warps."
    I'd leave editing towns/cities/etc to their respective owners, though.

@andy will also be the one to ask about website stuff.

Also. Thabks so much, again, for all the time and effort you put into the warp project. It's awesome!
  • CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    Options
    added you to the wiki group! :) I'm doing some funky behind-the-scenes stuff with the website at the moment
  • Mythendor
    Mythendor Wiki Editor
    Options
    Thanks
  • Mythendor
    Mythendor Wiki Editor
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Sounds good Blith. If you ever decide that you don't want to work on the website, I'm happy to help. It would be a lot of fun, I have some ideas.
    Post edited by Mythendor on