Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

One Last Warp Hall Post to Say Thank You

Mythendor
Mythendor Wiki Editor
edited September 2016 in Gameplay
Hey everyone! I would just like to thank everyone who helped out with the Great Hall of Warps! Most notably Nebbers, for categorizing the warps, Hay, for giving advice and setting up the lighting, and Blitheness, for letting me use Hyrule and for programming all the warps. Also thanks to everyone who read the VERY long discussion about the project on the forums. Sorry it was so long.
I am happy to say that the Warp Hall is more or less finished! You can check it out at /warps.
A few final things:
  1. I created the list of all warps about two months ago, so any warp created since then may not have been included. Lucca, Taynia, and headmall were included, but if there are any more new-ish warps, please tell me and I will add them.
  2. I am trying to add a description of each build next to it's warp, but that project is still a WIP because I don't know much about every build. If you would like to help add descriptions, I could use the help. Here is the format I've been using: The description is placed to the right of the warp, and it must fit on two signs or less. I try to include the owner's screen-name, the style, and a few key features in the description. I would like to avoid fictional history in the description. For example, the description for Oranjestad is "This multi-tier city built by nebbers is the largest in The Shire, full of tall skyscrapers and diverse neighborhoods."
  3. In order for Gajin's to find the warp hall, they need to know that it exists. Is there any way that there could be a sign at spawn that mentions the hall or something like that?
Thanks again!
Post edited by Mythendor on
HayLord_DrekarEnderKilla

Comments

• Wuggeh0
    Wuggeh0 Member, Wiki Editor
    Paarsdam is probably not on the list, yes?
  • i'll add it, any others?
  • Can I ask a favor? I will not be on very much anymore because of school, but I would love it if the warp hall was kept up. If you guys could do your best to keep it updated, that would be a huge help. I give you all permission to add and edit any warp you want to. I would like it if this wasn't just something that everyone forgets exists and it becomes out of date, but i can't do that on my own. Thanks.
    HayLord_Drekar
  • Crap I just added a warp Friday... /warp travincal. I'll see about adding it to the hall
  • Antheus
    Antheus Arbiter, Engineer, Wiki Editor
    Riverwood recently got a warp (/warp riverwood). If you could add it, that would be great.
    CoffeeAndChill