Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
Applications in this section are archived, and will not appear in forum searches.
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Hey there!

Hi my Username ingame is Tierzup,

This is my application for the Server. Is this like a job application? Haha, sorry. I just want to have a Server were I can just build. Not have to have the hassle of those minigames servers or singleplayer. I also have a YT and Instagram account (youtube.com/dragontasticvideos; instagram.com/omeletteinabag) Just self promotion haha. No I'm just done with the PvP community and would like to take a break while doing some building.

I'm 16 and come from Germany, but speak fluent if even nativly. I hope to bring the shire a friendly cooperative calm young man who has played Minecraft for 6 years, I respect other people and like building xD, sorry I aint have any real proof.

I love photography filmmaking and reading.
I also like playing CS:GO, Star Wars Battlefront and more.

I found this Server through a post from some online gaming forum, dunno which one.

Yeah so if you're interested I like cutting and making videos in general, I'm in a film group and I'm joining an Apprenticeship for Media Creation next Year. So I'm currently planning on making my YT channel a place for short films of my own and features of other people, I'm still quite far away from that. But I'm planning some Minecraft shorts. I came to the Idea if you want to I'd be very happy to collab with you and make one on you're Server!

Thanks, have a nice day!

(PS: I've only been on you're Server for 5 mins and someone already said hi and helped me out! Great community! Something I miss from the rest...)

Comments

• Welcome to the Shire, Tierzup! Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Tyrule - this is where your Shire adventures shall begin! With this newly acquired rank, you can start building at /warp Tyrule 

Here are a few tips to help you;

-At Tyrule there are various boards filled with information about the server ranking, history and rules - I would reccomend giving them a read!

-Tyrules are all set to survival mode, therefore, all supplies for building can be found underneath /warp Tyrule instead of having to gather and craft these resources. Just right click the [Free] sign of the desired resource of your choice

-Tools and enchanting signs can be found at the South East corner of /warp Tyrule - to acquire a tool, right click one of the signs, and to enchant it, hold the tool and right click one of the [Enchant] signs. Tools are very handy as they allow you to easily edit and destroy your build.

-Tyrules build in a plotworld - to claim a plot automatically, do /plotme auto or hover over an empty, untaken plot and do /plotme claim - you can access your plot anytime by doing /plotme home. 

-Keep in mind, that your build does not have to be huge nor extremely detailed, as long as we get a sense of your building style - a smaller build can be ample too 

Once your build is complete, or if you wish to ask any questions, contact a member of staff - these are the members with blue titles or gold titles.

I hope you have a lovely experience playing on the Shire! 

This discussion has been closed.