Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Nebbers warns McQuarry is rigging the election by trying to get more votes

Options
ABOITE, ORANJESTAD—Phyllis McQuarry is “plotting to rig the election by getting more votes than I do,” Lord Nebbers warned his supporters on Friday.
Speaking at a rally, Lord Nebbers detailed what he called McQuarry's “vast conspiracy” to accrue more votes than he does on Election Day tomorrow.
“The media won’t tell you this, but Crooked McQuarry is going around the country every single day, trying to get more votes than I do,” he said. “That’s how she’s going to rig it, folks.”
He called the current sexual-assault allegations against him “a plot by the McQuarry's to draw attention away from Phyllis's evil plot to get votes.”
“Is it just a coincidence that these accusations come up at the same time that Crooked McQuarry is trying to rig the election by getting votes?” he said. “The way things are going, I would not be surprised at all if, on Election Day, she has many, many more votes than I do.”
“There’s something going on, folks,” he added.
But, in a sign that Nebbers does not intend to take McQuarry's scheme to get more votes lying down, he ended his remarks with an ominous threat. “If, on Election Day, McQuarry has more votes than I do, I will sue everyone who voted for her,” he said.
-----
Lord Nebbers and Phyllis McQuarry have been in a bitter battle for the open Senate seat of the late Vince Brown, who was found suicided with two bullets to the back of his head and a 200-lb barbell on his windpipe in his apartment earlier this year.
Nebbers, despite being the current mayor of Oranjestad city, governor of Oranje County, President of the Oranjestad nation, Territorial Governor of Coda, and the holder of two of the nine Supreme Court seats, has vowed to never relinquish his other positions if he wins the senate seat.
"It's like he's a dictator or someth-", one protestor shouted before they were whisked away by men in black into an unmarked van.
------------------
Ralph Ferguson, Voynich: This woman does not have the stamina to be a senator.  Nor the temperament.

Jerry Donaldson, Pemmican: Venice is behind the ShireLeaks. They are trying to influence the election.

Dolph Watersburg, Big League: What is Aleppo?

Suzie Queue, Venice: Why don't we have a finished wiki page?

Comments