Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
Applications in this section are archived, and will not appear in forum searches.
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Membership - MoaazTheCat

MoaazTheCat
MoaazTheCat Member
edited December 2016 in Archived Applications
Hello! I am MoaazTheCat, I saw a news article about you so I decided to take a look, I entered, I explored almost the whole server, and I met Master_Chef and sanman00 who were super helpful so thank you both(and also thanks to rabblerouser0 for reporting my issue although he wrote my IGN wrong). I was amazed by everything on the server, the builds, the community, the system, everything! so I decided to join.

My name is Moaaz, I'm going to be 12 next april.I'm from Egypt but I live in Qatar. I've been playing minecraft for 4 years and i've never saw such an awesome community! I'm not good in survival at all and that is evident because of the fact that 95% of the time I played Minecraft was on creative mode, 4% on minigame servers(Mineplex, Hypixel, etc.), and only 1% on normal survival. I sometimes get really really creative and from time to time, create masterpieces.I'd like to show my skills in your great server!

Thanks!
Post edited by MoaazTheCat on
This discussion has been closed.