Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
Applications in this section are archived, and will not appear in forum searches.
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Membership: Mikyuki

Hello! My name is Mikyuki yes oddly that I use my name in this (I don`t mind sharing) but during the process of making this account, my mum needed to use the pc, I told her not to touch it but sadly she did and she but my name in it instead of Professor_Mewbottoms. I never really wanted to change my name after that even though they did give me a chance of doing so because most of the people I met already knew my gamertag as Mikyuki and other game files saved on some servers (lockette and plots heh.) would have been a hassle of changing it and moving files. (ew.)

• Your Minecraft username: mikyuki
  • Your age: 17
  • The country you live in (We’re curious!): USA
  • Why you want to join/what you hope to bring to The Shire:  I love to see super awesome detailed builds the community is awesome might want to spend my retired builder skills on here and contribute my weird wacky build styles to this server and just to train myself and get better at building! I shall bring joy happiness and my weird potato self to this server! 
  • Your hobbies, other than Minecraft: I love to draw! Reading fiction/ sci-fi books~ uhmmm.... Reading manga and watching some anime too~
  • How you found our server: Saw a post on UniLad today lead me to Now Loading on Facebook decided to drop a visit since my old server died out (-whimpers-) 
  • Any other interesting facts about yourself!: I will mew sometimes ._. and make faces like opo I am a fluffy derpy potato. Used to be a mod/admin/builder on some old servers, kicked off a few too.(built spawn points and whatnots) 

Comments

• Mieshoa
    Mieshoa Member, Wiki Editor, Retired Staff

Welcome to the Shire, Mikyu! Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Tyrule - this is where your Shire adventures shall begin! With this newly acquired rank, you can start building at /warp Tyrule 

Here are a few tips to help you;

-At Tyrule there are various boards filled with information about the server ranking, history and rules - I would reccomend giving them a read!

-Tyrules are all set to survival mode, therefore, all supplies for building can be found underneath /warp Tyrule instead of having to gather and craft these resources. Just right click the [Free] sign of the desired resource of your choice

-Tools and enchanting signs can be found at the South East corner of /warp Tyrule - to acquire a tool, right click one of the signs, and to enchant it, hold the tool and right click one of the [Enchant] signs. Tools are very handy as they allow you to easily edit and destroy your build.

-Tyrules build in a plotworld - to claim a plot automatically, do /plotme auto or hover over an empty, untaken plot and do /plotme claim - you can access your plot anytime by doing /plotme home. 

-Keep in mind, that your build does not have to be huge nor extremely detailed, as long as we get a sense of your building style - a smaller build can be ample too :)

Once your build is complete, or if you wish to ask any questions, contact a member of staff - these are the members with blue titles or gold titles.

I hope you have a lovely experience playing on the Shire! :)

mikyuki
This discussion has been closed.