Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
Applications in this section are archived, and will not appear in forum searches.
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Membership: Miner_Bill

Halloo, the Shire!

I saw an enchanting imgur gallery via Reddit a few months ago. I've since popped in to explore now and again, and have grown ever more enamored with the architecture, both creative and classical, as well as the warm community. I would be pleased to join if you will have me.

I live in the US, on the left coast. I am over 40 years old and I am a life-long Tolkien fan. 

Outside of visits to the Shire (and a molecular chemistry server called Molcraft), I have played Minecraft exclusively in survival mode, whether single- or multi-player.

Below is a castle I have built on another server. It remains a work-in-progress.

EnderKilla

Comments

• Welcome to the Shire, Bill! We're happy to have you here.

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Tyrule - this is where your Shire adventures shall begin! With this newly acquired rank, you can start building at /warp Tyrule 

Here are a few tips to help you;

-At Tyrule there are various boards filled with information about the server ranking, history and rules - I would reccomend giving them a read!

-Tyrules are all set to survival mode, therefore, all supplies for building can be found underneath /warp Tyrule instead of having to gather and craft these resources. Just right click the [Free] sign of the desired resource of your choice

-Tools and enchanting signs can be found at the South East corner of /warp Tyrule - to acquire a tool, right click one of the signs, and to enchant it, hold the tool and right click one of the [Enchant] signs. Tools are very handy as they allow you to easily edit and destroy your build.

-Tyrules build in a plotworld - to claim a plot automatically, do /plotme auto or hover over an empty, untaken plot and do /plotme claim - you can access your plot anytime by doing /plotme home. 

-Keep in mind, that your build does not have to be huge nor extremely detailed, as long as we get a sense of your building style - a smaller build can be ample too 

Once your build is complete, or if you wish to ask any questions, contact a member of staff - these are the members with blue titles or gold titles.

Have fun playing on the Shire! 

This discussion has been closed.