Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Dynmap Worldguard Colors

nebbers
nebbers Lord
edited February 2017 in General Chat
Do YOU have a Nation!? Do YOU like to use Dynmap!? Then you're gonna LOOOOOOOVE the NEW DYNMAP WORLDGUARD COLORS!

That's right folks - never again will you have to sit and stare and the indecipherable red tinted hellscape of Worldguard borders. With new WorldGuard Colors, you can quickly identify what Nation owns what from the Dynmap!

Added so far:

Oranjestad Nation: Orange
Puck Syndicate: Pale Purple
Equos Empire: Cyan
Sammichian Empire: Deep Red
Venezia Nuova: Green
Solurian Empire: Yellow
Vaelthranni Compact: Pinkish?
Laurelian Nation: Confusingly close to Equos's Colors (ill fix that)
Lands of Gaya: Light Grey
Athitican Empire: Light Green

If you share ownership with another Nation leader, your colors are going to look weird (looking at you, Equos - you share with Drekar's Vaelthranni Compact colors).

Let me know if you have a nation that should be added and what colors you want. and what opacity too. Most of these are at about 50%. And no, your single region town is not a nation.

If you can't see these - go to dynmap, click the drop down on the left and checkmark 'world guard'.
Post edited by nebbers on
JimmyEnderKillaLord_DrekarSammiches822HayJohn117

Comments

• Pinkish xD that's awesome though. it'll make things much easier :)
  • What if my nation was made up of single region towns or was a yuge single region town?
  • Sammiches822
    Sammiches822 Arbiter
    edited February 2017
    is it possible to make normal regions not red? it's too hard to tell the difference between my color and the plain red :( maybe there's a way to make a different option for only nations to show up as opposed to all regions? this is really sexy btw
    DreamingAtDawn03
  • Oooh! I love my confusingly-close-to-Equos color! Thanks, Nebs! =D
  • Wuggeh0
    Wuggeh0 Member, Wiki Editor
    The Republic of Orange and Purple - only Paarsdam and Groenevelden so far but am still working pls
  • Wuggeh0
    Also I have many little island forts and lighthouses pls
  • Wuggeh0
    ... pls
  • If you own the region, it'll show up as yours. So if your lighthouses aren't in a region then it won't work.
    Wuggeh0 wrote: »
    Also I have many little island forts and lighthouses pls
  • Made non-nations less distracting, changed a few colors, added Wuggeh.
  • EnderKilla
    EnderKilla Arbiter
    edited February 2017
    Is it possible if Varias, Enderton, New Enderton, and Oblitus be some kind of blue or purple please? :smile:
  • Ya but whats your nation called?
  • Er Enderian :P
  • If i wanted to trade colors with Mag and take his cyan-ish color and give him the pink, would that give you good feelings or....
  • All done.
    Hay wrote: »
    If i wanted to trade colors with Mag and take his cyan-ish color and give him the pink, would that give you good feelings or....

Hay
  • John117
    John117 Member, Engineer, Wiki Editor
    Glorious yellow Solurian Empire! Aww yiss
    CoffeeAndChill
  • You couldn't do this BEFORE I did the quests!?
    Lord_DrekarAntheusCoffeeAndChill
  • Antheus
    Antheus Arbiter, Engineer, Wiki Editor
    It's so colorful!
    CoffeeAndChill
  • What is "Lands of Gaya"? Because there's a wholeeeeee ton of light grey on the map. lol
  • GaanSan's nation.
    Humzahh wrote: »
    What is "Lands of Gaya"? Because there's a wholeeeeee ton of light grey on the map. lol

• I've adjusted the colors so they are no longer transparent. It's much easier to see borders now. Now get to expanding, all ye nation-states! Paint the map.
    CoffeeAndChillHayJohn117
  • CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    nebbers wrote: »
    I've adjusted the colors so they are no longer transparent. It's much easier to see borders now. Now get to expanding, all ye nation-states! Paint the map.

:heart: