Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
Applications in this section are archived, and will not appear in forum searches.
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Membership - YungShawty

Application for Membership - The shire

Information about me:
  • IGN: YungShawty
  • Minecraft Experience: 5+ Years
  • How did i find this server?: Google

Hey guys! My In-game-name is, as you've read, YungShawty!
I would like to become a builder as i can contribute to the server in various ways! Like Building, helping new players, and run a good coversation with people. All in all, a nice guy on the server.

Hope you guys will take my apply to consideration and accept it as soon as possible.

Greetings.

YungShawty.
:)

Comments

• Hello YungShawty,

Thank you for your membership application.

I've promoted you to our 'Tyrule' rank.

You may now build at /warp tyrule where you'll find everything you need to show us your style and skill level and hopefully join us in the main world.

If you don't like the idea of building for ranks, we have a survival world! Now that you're a Tyrule, you can go to '/warp survival' - anything built in the survival world does not count towards a promotion.

A few tyrule tips:
    - All of your materials will be under the Tyrule spawn. Just right-click the "[free]" signs
    - All tools and enchantments can be found in one of the spawn corners. Signs will lead you there. Just right click the signs for the tools and then with the tool equipped, right click the enchantment signs
    - You can be assigned a plot by doing /plotme auto and then /plot home to get to it
    - Your tyrule build does not have to be huge or elaborate. Just something that gives us an idea of your style and skill level

Please feel free to ask us any questions either here or in game. We're happy to help you. And if you need assistance from a staff member, we're the folks with either blue or gold titles.

Looking for inspiration? Check out these warps:
    /Fulfwotz
    /Venice
    /Oranjestad
    /warp EmeraldCity
    /warp Darktown

Best wishes,

The Shire's staff team
This discussion has been closed.