Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Am I the only one that does this?

Whenever I post something I always check to see if it has views or comments. like, every 5-10 minutes! Anyone else do this or something similar? Post In The Comments.

Comments

• I do that. you are not the only one, wait...
    Wuggeh0
  • Ayyyyy - Yeah I check like 5 minutes after and get annoyed that you aren't all commenting on all the interesting things I have to say.
  • nebbers wrote: »
    Ayyyyy - Yeah I check like 5 minutes after and get annoyed that you aren't all commenting on all the interesting things I have to say.

Interesting
    CoffeeAndChill
  • I am also guilty. I stand in line with the rest of you lol.
    CoffeeAndChillZebraFury
  • EvKem
    EvKem Member
    nebbers wrote: »
    Ayyyyy - Yeah I check like 5 minutes after and get annoyed that you aren't all commenting on all the interesting things I have to say.
    where.gif

HayLord_DrekarEnderKillaWuggeh0DirewolfofDoomZebraFuryJohn117Gustavobc
  • ... I was being sarcastic. BANNED
    Lord_DrekarHayEnderKillaZebraFuryJohn117EvKem
  • This is my most commented post
  • I keep an eye on the forums in general usually several times a day so it kind of all wraps together. I keep a closer eye on what I post...but not every 5-10 minutes lol. Figured a clarification was in order on that one. I was half asleep when I read it the first time and didn't pay attention to the 5-10 minute part, Just the first sentence :)
  • I do the exact same thing, except sometimes I get sad and throw myself into a pit of depression because of the lack of attention I get.

*cries myself a sweater of tears*
    DirewolfofDoomDreamingAtDawn03