Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Tyrule and build comp

Can I skip the Tyrule plot building by instead making something nice in the build comp?

Thanks
Goati
jay36065

Comments

• Hay
    Hay Lord
    We don't typically rank from BC builds, but since you're only a Tyrule, I think that will be ok.

The only thing is that you wouldn't be able to rank to Yeoman until the build competition was over (July 20). It might be faster for you to just do a Tyrule build. Many people rank to Yeoman in a day or two. But it's up to you. =)
  • Goati
    Goati Member
    Hay wrote: »
    We don't typically rank from BC builds, but since you're only a Tyrule, I think that will be ok.

The only thing is that you wouldn't be able to rank to Yeoman until the build competition was over (July 20). It might be faster for you to just do a Tyrule build. Many people rank to Yeoman in a day or two. But it's up to you. =)

ah i just really dont wanna build in survival .-.
  • Hay
    Hay Lord
    When you rank to Yeoman, you will still be building in survival with free materials provided.

You can build and rank to Artisan which comes with creative mode. It would go: Yeoman > Maven > Artisan. Many people choose to circumvent that by donating.
    The Duke rank, which is creative mode, is gifted to donators as a Thank You for supporting the server.

A couple of people were able to win creative mode in a BC, but they were already Yeoman at the time they entered. You would just be ranking to Yeoman if you entered as a Tyrule.
    jay36065