Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
šŸ“š Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. šŸ•°

Apology to the Shirelings

Hey everyone!

I wanted to start off by saying thank you for taking the time to read this post.

So, most of you know me as Prey2Live/Fatalisma, or just Prey. In-game, now, I'm 'notAedesius' (notPrey in chat) due to my account being locked out. But that's just to let you know who I am before you start reading.

With that, I wanted to explain myself. I recently got back into playing on the Shire, and since my return, I've had a pretty negative mindset due to past events. We'll leave those where they lie, but I said that to say that I am extremely sorry to anyone I have hurt or offended in any way since my return. It is not my intention to be a burden or show negativity to others and I most definitely don't like when others are rude to me. I expect to be treated with respect and care, but have not been treating others with that same respect and care, so again, I apologize. A few of you know histories, and know my real life struggles, so you are able to overlook my bad vibes, but it isn't fair to ask anyone to do that. So, I have been and will continue to work on being here with a positive mentality and smile on my face. I do genuinely care for everyone here and love this place. I want to be part of it again, without that haze following.

Thanks again for reading and enjoy your day.

Prey
Sammiches822BatmanJennerArcticstarEnderKillaWuggeh0John117CoffeeAndChillGaanSan

Comments

• We appreciate you taking the time to write this post and apologizing for your recent actions. It is a step in the right direction to be making amends.

We hope everyone involved, including ourselves, can wipe the slate clean and approach this with a renewed and positive mindset. We know that it won't be easy for you to move on and become a welcomed member of the community if we don't move on and allow that to happen.

I advise and trust that you will make good use of this opportunity.
    BatmanHayArcticstarEnderKillaWuggeh0John117CoffeeAndChillLord_DrekarGaanSan