[RIVERWOOD TIMES] SISA and Anthcorp Sign Agreement

Antheus
Antheus Arbiter, Engineer, Wiki Editor
edited September 2017 in Shire Global News
UMNuY0E.png
THE RIVERWOOD TIMES

September 26th, 2017
Shire International Space Agency and Anthcorp Enter Agreement
In the late hours of Tuesday, @Humzahh of SISA and @Antheus of Anthcorp signed an agreement in Paarsdam, Republiek van Oranje en Purpur at the Anthcorp Western Division Building regarding the construction of nature pathways around the SISA sign in Cactus County.
qRlAS7C.png
In attendance among @Humzaah and @Antheus were some other big names such as @nebbers, @Hay, @Sammiches822, @Gustavobc, Obama and Trump. In payment for the construction, Anthcorp asked SISA to donate $1,000,000 to the Riverwood Humane Society instead of receiving payment.
Ot9Evl2.png
The Riverwood Humane Society was accused of providing funding for domestic terrorists in Fulfwotz, Oranjestad and Laurelian this past summer. However, the Riverwood Humane Society was declared not-guilty after a two month court case brought against it by the Riverwood Attorney General, William H. Buttliquor, who committed suicide this past month. The current Attorney General, Iwon T. Morehead, promised SISA that the $1,000,000 would not be misused. SISA director @Humzahh has informed the Riverwood times that it has full faith in the Riverwoodian Government in ensuring that the funds are properly used, and will not cancel the donation.
qFiCIEo.png

Weather
Riverwood: Cloudy. Wind from the north at 7MPH. Temp: 80*F.
Hayford: Rain. Wind from north at 25MPH. Temp: 70*F.
Gustavo Village: Thunder Storm. Wind from west at 30MPH. Temp: 70*F.
Anthburg: Rain. Wind from west at 25MPH. Temp: 65*F.
Samgasm: Cloudy. Wind from east at 20MPH. Temp: 70*F.
HaySammiches822Wuggeh0nebbers

Comments

• if you think I, the ruler of the New Sammichian Empire, would travel across the map to witness a contract regarding pathways signed into effect, then you are, as they say,

fucked up
    Antheus
  • I don't recall having been present for this signing. However, I have been helping Laurelii scientists test a new recreational drug meant to be an option for those who don't wish to consume alcohol.
    We're working on the loss-of-time and sleep-walking side-effect.
    Antheus
  • Wuggeh0
    Wuggeh0 Member, Wiki Editor
    edited September 2017
    Bathrooms are a crime against humanity. How dare they imprison our poops! #FreePoop
    Antheus
  • Wuggeh0 wrote: »
    Bathrooms are a crime against humanity. How dare they imprison our poops! #FreePoop

ok i'm gonna need you to step way tf back
    AntheusWuggeh0
  • Antheus
    if you think I, the ruler of the New Sammichian Empire, would travel across the map to witness a contract regarding pathways signed into effect, then you are, as they say,

fucked up

Well you're in the photo so you were there.
  • Antheus
    Hay wrote: »
    Wuggeh0 wrote: »

ok i'm gonna need you to step way tf back

#FreePoop
    Wuggeh0
  • What is SISA tho?
    Hay
  • CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    edited September 2017
    I voted
    #TheShire
  • 58.3% for Bathroom Legislation
    GaanSan