Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
Applications in this section are archived, and will not appear in forum searches.
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Want to be a member

Hello guys! My name's Nelson I'm 32 and i enjoy playing a lot of online games, I haven't played minecraft for awhile now but I want to get into it again, I enjoy exploration, PVP and quests specially factions also.

Regards,
Nelson

Comments

• Welcome, Nelson Your application has been accepted!

You can now build in /warp tyrule where you'll find everything you need to show us your style and skill level and hopefully join us in the main world.

Important information about getting started:
    - All your materials will be under the Tyrule spawn. To get to the materials area, follow the "yellow brick road." Just right click the "free" signs.

- All tools and enchantments can be found in one of the spawn corners. Signs will lead you there. Just right click the signs for the tools and then with the tool equipped, right click the enchantment signs

- You can be assigned a plot by doing /plot auto and then /plot home to get to it

- Your tyrule build does not have to be huge or elaborate. Just something that gives us an idea of your style and skill level

Please feel free to ask us any questions either here or in game. We're happy to help. And if you need assistance from a staff member, we're the folks with either blue or gold titles.

If you haven't logged onto the server yet, you'll have to ask a staff member for your Tyrule ranking when you log on for the first time. If you've already logged onto the server, your Tyrule ranking should appear shortly.

Have a great time!
This discussion has been closed.